Saturday, March 21, 2015

Juliana Sarah - 1 Year

My precious Julia you are my special little promise from God. A beautiful bundle of energy and sweet cuddliness is what you are made of. I desperately wanted to have one more little baby to love and God promised me you! This year has been a rough ride for us both, but I have hope that your next year will be filled with more fun. You have been a perfect 3rd child; full of smiles and giggles, and content to entertain yourself when needed. I am delighted to watch you explore this world with such joy and amazement.

You have grown so quickly and developed skills at a remarkable pace - clearly trying to keep up with your sisters! You are running already and jumping too!!! We celebrated your birthday at a gymnastics gym where you crawled, ran, jumped on the trampoline, and tried to eat the foam blocks.

Waving bye-bye, signing for milk, saying "hi", and

No comments:

Post a Comment